Wednesday, April 4, 2018

ANOTHER CASE USING STAMPIN' UP! DP


The very pretty floral paper was used in the card I saw but the contrasting paper they used was the cute little tulip design that you saw on the Easter boxes I posted last week.  They had also placed the larger piece of floral paper was on the bottom.  Naturally I wanted to make this my own so I flipped the design and used a different contrast.  The dotted paper appearsNew post to be almost black on the picture but it is actually from the designer pack and is Olive Green with the white dots.  

For the sentiment from Inkadinkado I punched a piece of white card stock on both edges which allowed a nice space for "On Your Special Day".

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...