Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I CAN'T STOP MAKING THEM


The designer paper for this one is from Stampin' Up! "Floral Boutique".  This is one of my favorite packs that I have purchased from SU.  The dragonfly is also from Stampin' Up!

When I cut the angle for the papers, I accidentally cut it so that the direction of the folds is different.   I could have folded it the way my other cards are, but then the dark side would have been on the back side and there was too much white for my liking.   This works too.  

For the rest of the week I'll be showing you some more of these cards because like the headline for this post says, "I can't stop making them".    Hope you don't get bored seeing them.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them all!

Nancy

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...