Thursday, April 5, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! - Birthday Blooms


When I was seeing some cards on Pinterest using paper from the Birthday Bouquet designer series, I saw these stamps being used with some of it so I pulled out the stamp set.   I've had this set for a while and not sure any of the stamps from the set had been used.  I used Copic E42 to color the flower petals and YG63 to color the leaves.  The green is a little darker than I had planned but is OK.  

The mat is Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake card stock and goes so well with the color of the flower.  

I have really been having fun working on cards again and actually have enough cards made to post through next week!  I'll keep working.......no playing.......and getting some more planned for the following weeks.

By the way, I tend to make way more cards than I can use and right now don't have a lot of outlets for them.  I happened to learn that a Veteran's Home loves to receive cards for the residents to use.  I gave the local Ladies Auxiliary a bunch to take to the home for them to use as they are needed.  If any of you have extra cards, there are usually places that are very happy to receive donated cards.........and handmade cards are certainly a special gift.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Vicki. I'm glad you found an outlet for your cards. I need to get rid of some of mine.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...