Thursday, April 12, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! - Delightful Daisy Designer Paper


When I saw this piece in the package of designer papers I was a little skeptical about using such a big pattern.  I found some other cards that I CASED and this was a small piece left over from others i made.  I wasn't about to let it go to waste.  The striped dp is also from a scrap that was left over.  I added just a small piece of the solid Olive Green under the flowers to the right of the card.

The other cards I made are not finished yet.  A friend of mine is going to let me use her coordinating stamp set and punch to make the final pieces for those cards, but they won't get completed until our gathering in June.  I'm taking a Stampin' Up! stamp and die set that she didn't purchase for her to use. It's so great that we can share our "toys" when we get together.  Hope you'll keep coming back to see the finished cards.

Thank you for coming by today!



1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki. I'm anxious to see what you do in Des Moines.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...