Friday, June 22, 2018

LASTING IMPRESSIONS - Two Sunflower cards




WAY BACK when I started making cards most of mine were done with brass stencils from Lasting Impressions and Dreamweaver.  I'm pretty sure it was my friend Joyce who made a card similar to the one above and I really liked it.  I thought I had a picture of it but was unable to locate it so this is as close as I could come to what it looked like.  This will be a good color combination for this Fall.  The design of the card makes it appear that the card will flip open using the flower, but it is actually a side fold.


I like the combination of black and yellow with white.  For this card, I wish I would have used a brighter yellow for the center of the flower.  

Thank you for coming by!  Next week I will have more cards with dry embossed designs.


No comments:

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!