Thursday, July 12, 2018

ALCOHOL INK BACKGROUND


I'm not really thrilled with this card but here it is.  I'm not sure I can explain how it actually came about so I'll just say that it was kind of a scrap that I tried not to waste.  I also had the piece of colored Yupo paper on my table.  Once I added the die cut piece to the Yupo, I really struggled with what to do with the open space.  It just looked like something needed to be there.  I used the vertical "Happy Birthday"  This is NOT a card that I am terribly proud of, but in the interest of full disclosure, I'm showing one that didn't turn out like I wanted.  Sometimes projects just don't work.

Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty

Pat

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...