Thursday, July 19, 2018

WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY


Inspire Papercrafting in historical Valley Junction, West Des Moines IA  is the store where my friends and I gather each June to share our things and of course buy more.  The paper I used on the front of this card is one that I got there.  The papers are actually 8 1/4" x 11 3/4" but I wanted to be able to make the most of it so I cut it up and used the pieces, wasting very little of it.  You will be seeing more of the papers down the line in my posts.  The papers all have such beautiful designs and soft colors.

The sentiment die is one I used from one of my friends.  

Thank you for coming by!

No comments:

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...