Tuesday, September 25, 2018

ANOTHER CARD PIECE & CRAZY HORSE


I used the die of a friend when we were in Des Moines to cut this piece.  I love the daisy die.  I cut it at an angle  When I finally got around to using it, I added the "lattice" look behind it.  The lattice is actually made with a die that has diagonal lines.  I cut two and then added one over the other. (Is that clear as mud?)


Our two daughters


I won't live long enough to see this project finished, but it is going to be massive....bigger than Mount Rushmore.  My husband and I had the great experience of going on one of the semi-annual organized walks up to the top of the actual carving and stood right at the "face" of Crazy Horse.



No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...