Monday, September 24, 2018

FLOURISHES - Sweet Peas & VACATION


Another lady and I made an order several years ago for several sets from Flourishes.  I kept half and she had the other half and we agreed to share them.  One of the sets that my friend kept was the Sweet Peas but I stamped off several of them before she took them home.  I've had this stamp off for a long time and finally colored it and matted it.  I may have to call her to see if I can borrow that set again.


The Badlands


Mount Rushmore

August 1st we left with a large van and a "chase vehicle" behind us for South Dakota.  We treated our whole family to a trip to see the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse and other sites.  Several years ago we took the family to Disneyworld but I think this will be it for us treating the whole family.  They were both wonderful trips though and we made a lot of great memories.  Strangely enough the kids and our daughters both seemed to have enjoyed the Badlands the most.  They all had so much fun climbing and crawling around on the formations!


Our family
One granddaughter was not able to go with us due to her job and preparing to leave for college.
Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture and I love the card!

Carol

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...