Wednesday, September 26, 2018

WARMEST WISHES & CUSTER STATE PARK


I believe this flower design is a stamp from Impression Obsession.  I colored it with Copic markers but then put it in the card pieces.  It was time to use it.  

Below are three pictures from Custer State Park in South Dakota.  We were thrilled at the number of buffalo that our family was able to experience.  They walk right by the cars and even right beside the many motorcycles that drive through.  No one attempts to bother them!!!


These walked right by us. They get close enough that you could touch them but that is a really big NO, NO!



This shows just how many happened to be on the move while we were there.


AFTER they had passed and were at a VERY safe distance I wanted a picture of us with them in the background.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flower stamp. It is just lovely, how else can you describe it. The daisy card is great too. But I love seeing the buffalo. OMG I didn't know you would see so many. Are they always so plentiful, or were you just lucky to be there at the right time. Great Pictures!

Carol

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful coloring, Vicki! I loved seeing your photos. I've visited Custer State Park several times, the first being when I was 6. It's been several years since I have seen Crazy Horse. The first time you couldn't even tell what it was supposed to be. Woo hoo! So much progress has been made.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!