Thursday, October 18, 2018

HALLOWEEN TREAT ENVELOPES


One of the ladies who helps make the 97 cards for each of the holidays, visited my mother the other day and gave her a little treat.  She told me about how it was made so I looked it up on YouTube.  It's so simple and will make a fun way to give a treat to some special trick-or-treaters.  The envelopes are made with the punch board and take less than 5 minutes to make each one.  

I had a pad of some halloween papers that have been in my "stash" for too long so I made a bunch of these.  I had just gotten the dies from Frantic Stamper.  On the others I decoreated some of them with some leftover Hallmark Halloween stickers.  I'll stick a little Hershey candy bar in each one.

A fun little tid-bit.........it was 54 years ago that my husband proposed to me for the first time.  I was still in high school but we were evidently meant to be together.  Three years later he asked me again and we were married the next year.......50 years ago. My how time flies.

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute. I will have to check them out on YouTube. Also that Gary knows what he wants doesn't he??? Very Touching tidbit of info!!! Love it.

Carol

Lynette said...

What a great way to give treats for Halloween! And what a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...