Monday, November 12, 2018

BIRTHDAY FOR A LITTLE GIRL


A few months ago one of the ladies who helps makes holiday cards for the elderly gave me a print out of a card she had seen.  I have had that photocopy in my "parts box" ever since.  Friday I decided I was going to make one.  I hadn't been getting anything done with this sinus stuff and pledged to get something/ANYTHING done that day.

It is such a simple card but I think it is so cute!  I die cut the three circles because I didn't have punches the right size.  The "bow" was made by punching two hearts and then adding a sparkly gem over where the two overlap just a little.  Even at 96 years old my mother still sends birthday cards to the grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  One of her great granddaughters will get this card from her.

Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

So cute - what a great idea! Some people are just so clever:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...