Friday, November 9, 2018

THANKSGIVING CARD #3


When I started making the cards we will send to our people on our personal mailing list I didn't cut all of the rectangles.  The next day I finished cutting what I needed but realized that I had cut them with a smaller rectangle.  I was able to work with them and added some different die cut leaves.  I really like how these turned out too.

I just realized when I posted this picture that the circle which was embossed with the wood folder doesn't show up here very well, but like yesterday's card, the leaves were added over it.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Another pretty card, Vicki. I'm glad you mentioned the circle, because I couldn't see it. But, now I can:) I love the leaves, especially the oak one.

Anonymous said...

Love it love it love it.

Elegant!!!

Kris

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!