Friday, December 14, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! - Hometown Greetings #2


I found this dp in my stash and decided to use it behind the SU die cut.  For this card, I left the die cut piece all white and didn't emboss the bottom portion of the design.  The "O Holy Night" is from Penny Black.  I added double sided adhesive paper to the front and back of the white card stock.  After die cutting the sentiment, I carefully removed the adhesive from the top of the die cut so that I could add glitter to it.  Then I carefully removed the adhesive from the back side and attached it to the card. 

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Ooooh, I love sparkle:) Great card. The patterned paper is perfect.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...