Tuesday, January 15, 2019

ALCOHOL INK LANDSCAPE


When two of our granddaughters visit, one of their favorite things to do is play with my alcohol inks and Yupo paper.  They have made some great backgrounds for me.

Recently I cut the die with the trees and deer and wanted to put an alcohol ink background behind it and started looking through the ones that I hadn't used yet.  I had forgotten about this one and it was perfect.  The "moon" was actually very close to the left side of the design but worked out to be in just the right place.  If I try to create a background like the one my granddaughter did, I'm not sure I'll be as lucky.

Thank you for coming by today!

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Vicki! I LOVE this background...WOW!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet your granddaughters love coming to your place. How much fun!!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Love it Vicki. Kris

Lynette said...

Oh, that's beautiful, Vicki!! I really love the way it turned out - both the background and the entire card.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...