Friday, January 25, 2019

SIMON SAYS - MUM AND COSMO FLOWER FRAMES - 2 CARDS


This is the Mum Flower Frame die.  I cut it from a white piece that was 4" x 5 1/4".  My spray adhesive has become plugged so I had to very carefully add a narrow stream of glue around the edge to add it to the floral background.  I also put a dot of glue on my finger tip and brushed a bit under some of the petals on the right side of the design to make sure they didn't get caught on an envelope.  SU Crushed Curry ink really worked well with the color in the dp.


There was a second piece of the dp so I added the Cosmo Flower Frame to it.  Rather than add it to an A2 size card base, I added it to a 5" x 6 1/2" card base.  (I purchased the larger cards/envelopes pack from Michael's.)  I don't make a lot of cards this size, but some of my does are longer than I realized when I purchased them.  

Of the two cards posted today, I really like the second one the best.  How about you?

Today the weather is REALLY COLD HERE!  I hope all of you are staying warm.  I don't plan on leaving the house!  Thank you for coming by today!  

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I think they are both very pretty, Vicki - can't choose a favorite!

Anonymous said...

I like them both, but I agree - the second one is the best.

Carol

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...