Friday, March 1, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Kitty Punch


I was going to borrow a cat punch from a friend but then decided that maybe I could make good use of one and purchased.  I had some "black cats" punched that were on my craft table. While trying to clean up my mess I decided to make a couple quick cards with two of them.  Both of these ideas came from Pinterest.  

For this first card I used different Washi tape than the one I saw and I stamped my sentiment in the open white area.


For this card the cats could have been punched from 2" square pieces of black and white card stock and then added back into the reverse negative pieces.  I decided for me it would be easier to die cut 2" squares and then punch the kitties from other pieces to be glued on.  The one I saw on Pinterest had a piece of black twine across the bottom with a bow.  I didn't have any so once again I used Washi tape.  I think I'll keep this card back as one that could be used for Valentine's Day 2020.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Wonderful cat cards, Vicki! Black and white (with a splash of red) makes such a great card!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!