Friday, May 10, 2019

FANCY EDGE


I was a little disappointed in this die when I received it.  It makes a beautiful design but it cuts it off of the card.  I had to attach it back on with tape on the back side and then ran a piece of ribbon over the cut edge.  I had assumed that it would make the design like a punch.  Lesson learned.  I had a butterfly on my table and decided to use it.

The turquoise piece was 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and then attached to the front of a white card base after doing the design.

Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Well, you made it work the way you wanted it just fine!! Such a pretty edge, and a great butterfly, too.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...