Thursday, May 23, 2019

HERO ARTS STAMP


I had purchased this stamp some time ago and used it one time without liking what I had done with it.  Recently I decided to give it one more try and stamped it twice using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  On the back of the package it showed the design colored similarly to this.  It took some time to do all the coloring but I'm really liking how it turned out. The design I CASED used only one color of blue but the one I chose first seemed awfully dark after coloring just one flower.  

At that point I was going to cut down the design and just use a portion of it.  Once I got all of the other flowers colored I decided that a few of the darker ones might be a nice addition so I added a few more of the darker blue and used the entire piece after all.  This is the third day of cards using the 5' x 6 1/2" card bases.  

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love your pretty stamp, and it's great to have the two colors of blue.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!