Friday, May 17, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! GINGHAM PAPER


When I ordered the paper I actually thought I'd be getting 12 x 12 sheets, but these are 6 x 6 which is still OK. (My fault because I didn't read closely enough.)  I have always loved gingham checked and polka dot papers.

The card base is A2 size.  The gingham checks is 4" x 5 1/4".  I cut two ovals with Spellbinders dies and added a dimensional daisy from a sheet I purchased recently.  Daisies are such a happy flower.  The only thing left to do was to add the die cut "Happy birthday".  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I, too, love gingham and dots. And I love daisies! So, I think this card is fabulous! :)

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...