Tuesday, May 7, 2019

WIPER CARD

I already posted a card today but it is the one that I intended to post yesterday.  We had a very busy weekend.  I helped with the graduation party for one of our granddaughters.  Since my daughter was afraid of running out of food she had way too much and I helped her package some of it.  She sent left over strawberries for me to make strawberry freezer jam.  Besides running my own errands yesterday I made three batches of the jam when I got home and there are enough strawberries still left that I need to either make more jam or process the berries to be frozen.  



Lately I have been having fun challenging myself to make some different styled cards.  This one is called a "wiper card".  (See below)


By gently pulling on the sides a piece will pop up.  If you're making a birthday card with a different type of design on the front you could have a cupcake pop out.

This was a fun one to make and not real complicated.  I hope to do it again with a different theme.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...