Friday, June 7, 2019

FOUR CARDS - MORE STICKERS USED!!!

Our annual group gathering will be meeting Sunday and so many of the things I use on a regular basis are already packed.  That really gave me a good excuse to dig into things that I had to have but had failed to use.  

I was determined to use up the rest of the dimensional stickers on the sheet with birds.  These two cards are the final ones I made with the birds..........very simple. 



The flowers on the two cards below are all from one sheet.  There are still a couple of stickers that I need to use.  I purchased the K&Company flowers when our group was still meeting at Archivers in Des Moines so it was high time they were used. 




Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Wonderful sticker cards, Vicki! Great to see you! :)

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...