Tuesday, June 11, 2019

SIMON SAYS DIE - 3 CARDS

This is the time of year when our group of ladies get together for a few days to create, share, chat & laugh and eat!  Five members of the group met on Sunday and yesterday another member and myself joined.  Once I get home again I'll be sharing some of the cards that we made together and some that I hope to complete.

I'm sorry to say my camera didn't make it this year......neither did my purse......which is a long sorry story in itself.  Fortunately I have been able to muddle through with the help of friends.

Yesterday I did have the great pleasure of reuniting with a friend I made in business school MANY years ago.  What a pleasure to see her again and give her a big hug.

Bellow are three cards that I made last week.  I love this die.  There are two others that I will be showing later.




Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards! Sounds like you have a lot of fun when you get together with your crafting friends.

Lynette said...

So pretty! I love them, and I especially like the middle one.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...