Friday, June 21, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Embossing Folder


This embossing folder was available during the Sale-A-Bration as a free item with a $50.00 order.  I missed it the first time I ordered but fortunately my friend,  Kris, helped me out to get one.

I colored portions of it with very light Copic markers.  I love this folder!  The tag is from stamp and die sets I bought at Taylored Expressions when I was in Ankeny with our group gathering.  I've already used it several time.  I gave this card to one of our daughters and her husband who are celebrating an anniversary today.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wow! That is so pretty! I love that you colored portions of it with very light pastel markers. I'm sure your daughter and her husband were very impressed.

Lynette said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I love that you colored it. I haven't done anything with mine yet, but I sure will. Happy Anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!