Thursday, June 27, 2019

USING METALLIC MARKERS


One of our members has colored designs with these markers and brought them to Ankeny.  I gave them a try.  It's a little hard to see here but the design was colored with Spectra Noir Metallic markers.  They color so smoothly and work beautifully on black or any dark card stock.  In the past I hadn't thought I wanted them but............now I have two sets.  

The Happy Birthday sentiment and design were stamped with VersaMark and embossed with Silver powder.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your markers, Vicki. Your card is so pretty - I posted mine on Tuesday. :)

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I have a few metallic markers, but I tend to use them in minor ways. I think I should try coloring an entire image with them. Thanks for the inspiration.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!