Monday, July 8, 2019

PENNY BLACK STICKERS


I have accumulated a lot of sheets of Penny Black stickers and one of my goals when our group met in Ankeny this year, was to get most of them matted and ready to pop unto cards.  I had five or six sheets of the same design in each case.  My friend, Lynette, helped me with the process.  I really appreciated her help in getting dozens ready to use.  These are three cards using just one of the designs in three different ways.



Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are all so pretty! What a nice group of cards to add to your stash.

Lynette said...

You sure did have a lot of stickers:) I'm glad I could help you to get them on cards. You are so sweet to donate them.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...