Tuesday, July 9, 2019

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS - Garden Party Background


I used Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral for this card.  t happened that I had a dimensional bird sticker that had a circle of that same color.  It worked out great for this one.


My friend, Georgia, had given me a sheet of dimensional butterfly stickers.  I had used three blue ones on a card a few days ago  This time I used SU Pistachio Pudding and a green butterfly from that set from Georgia went very well with this card.

Taylored Expressions had samples of this card posted in the store using various colors and a large stamped initial in the center.  Using someone's initials would make great note cards.

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your background stamp is so pretty, and I can't believe how well your stickers match! How fun to have stickers that actually work well with other supplies on hand.

bonnie32002 said...

I am really learning to appreciate stickers! You have done a great job in matching these to color coordinating backgrounds.

Lynette said...

What a beautiful background stamp, Vicki. Love it with your stickers. I've been using my flowers stickers from Georgia, too.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...