Friday, September 20, 2019

A FUN BIRTHDAY CARD


This was such a simple card to make.  I cut a couple of circles into the white layer and added some colored card stock behind the circles.  The two colored pieces are actually adhered to the pink card base.  The white layer was then added to the pink card base using foam squares.  A pink balloon was die cut and popped onto the white layer.  Finally I simply drew the black lines with a sharpie and  added the black die cut "celebrate".

 I think this card would be appropriate for kids and adults alike.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute! I love the idea. It was already on the list in my head of things I want to do. Hopefully I'll get another chance soon.

Cheryl W said...

Very fun card. Love the idea of popping up the front panel to add some dimension. And it's definitely appropriate for male or female, child or adult.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!