Tuesday, September 17, 2019

SPONGING OVER HEAT EMBOSSING


While I had the SU Pocket Silhouettes stamp set out recently, I made this card.  I stamped the design three times on a piece of white card stock using VersaMark and then heat embossed them with silver powder.  Before using a stitched rectangle die to cut them out I sponged  the Marina Mist ink over the designs.  I used a dry rag to remove any ink that remained on the embossing.

The card base is white and a silver foil layer (4" x 5 1/4") was added to the base.  The white layer with the designs is 3 3/4" x 5".  The designs were added with foam squares after scoring the three lines.

Thank you for coming by today.

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Neat idea. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Pretty and different!

Carol

Lynette said...

Very pretty! I love the scored lines of different lengths.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!