Friday, September 27, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Madison Avenue



This card is kind of an accident.  This stamp set has actually been to a stamp sale or two and didn't sell.  This past week I have been preparing things to take again and took another look at this set. After scanning through Pinterest posts I found a card like this and really liked it.  SO.......the set is going to be a keeper at least while I make a few more cards. I can see this design done in other colors but with the shades of brown I think it will make a great masculine card.

The photo makes it appear that the white band goes beyond the 5 1/2" width of the card but it is actually flush with both sides.

The stamp sales begins this afternoon and evening and will be open again tomorrow as well.  We have a rainy day today so I'm really glad I packed up the stamps for the sale into the car last night.  I just hope I can unload at the sale between downpours. Thank you for coming by today.

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I would have never thought to keep the design this clean and simple. What a good use of the images. Good luck on the rummage sale!

Cheryl W said...

Hope you had good luck selling your craft items. I think this particular stamp set makes a great masculine card. It would look great in shades of blue, too.

Lynette said...

What a nice set - glad you decided to keep it! I hope your sale went well. I guess I didn't hear anything about it!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...