Friday, September 6, 2019

USING UP DESIGNER PAPER


I really liked most of the papers that came in this package from Stampin' Up! but this particular design was hard for me to decide how to use it.  These are two cards I made.  

When I stamped the "Fabulous Floret" design on the left card, I discovered a very small black "dot" that was very distracting............therefore, I lined up the little butterfly perfectly to land directly on that little spot.  The card on the right didn't have a smudge. Do you think I should add the little butterfly on it as well?

I'll be posting some more cards next week using paper from this same designer paper package.  Thank you so much for coming by today!

3 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Well done. Thanks for the inspiration...I have that paper too and never used it. CASEing coming up!

Cheryl W said...

You did a wonderful job using up some of your DSP. I try hard to use papers up when I can, but as you know, we all end up with WAY too many scraps!

Lynette said...

That paper is a little "different." But, the cards you made with it are very pretty - with or without the butterfly.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...