Monday, October 14, 2019

HALLOWEEN CARD - 2 Versions


The first card was made with a Martha Stewart spider web punch and dies from my friend, Carol. I used a black card base and then put a white 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock inside for the sentiment and signature.

I cut enough of the "Boo!" to make more cards that will be sent to our mailing list. See below......


To save time I did the base with white card stock and then used a couple of ghosts on each one to tie it together of the white base.  For this version I didn't have to cut additional white pieces for the inside of the card.

It's good to have these all done and ready to address for mailing in a few days.  Thank you for stopping by today!



3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are great Halloween cards. I'm still scrambling to get mine done. Don't know why I'm so slow! I need to make about 30 of them, which means I've got 20 to go. Yikes!

Lynette said...

I love the "BOO" die-cut! I also like the (Lasting Impressions?) patterned paper. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Carol

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...