Friday, October 25, 2019

ONE LAST PERENNIAL ESSENCE CARD


I had actually started this card before I did the others using this same designer paper.  I had cut the stitched frame using Blackberry Bliss card stock and actually had it taped down to the dp.  I wasn't happy with it so I put it aside.  Once I found that I preferred the Perfect Plum card stock with it, I carefully removed the dp and added it to a Perfect Plum stitched frame.

The sentiment was added and I thought I was done.  Later I found a scrap of a paper doily and decided to lay it on the card.  Using the "Glue Sponge",  I was able to add enough adhesive to the back of the doily and added it to the card.  What do you think?

Thank you for coming by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! I like the doily.

Cheryl W said...

I think it's absolutely lovely! I sometimes have to set a half-made card aside, too, until I can come up with a design or combination of papers I really like. You did a great job!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!