Friday, October 11, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Botanical Butterfly designer paper #4


This one is probably my least favorite ones using this designer paper and the layout.  I decided to emboss the white "frame" before adding the dp back into the window.  I think I'd have like it better if I had just left it plain like the one I posted on Wednesday.

I don't consider this a "technique" really, but it showed me how you can make use of pieces that are cut out from designer paper and not waste it.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is such pretty paper, Vicki! I love all the cards you made with it. Good job of USING it! :)

Cheryl W said...

You got incredible mileage out of that pretty paper. They've all been fun to see. I think if you tuck this card away for a while, and then pull it out again a few weeks from now, you'll see how pretty it is and like it better.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...