Wednesday, October 30, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Feels Like Frost


Stampin' Up! has had several really beautiful designer papers.  This 6 x 6 pack of the designs is so appropriate for this time of year.  As hard as it was to force myself to cut a portion of this paper off, I cut it down to 3 3/4" x 5" and then matted it with white before adding it to a Perfect Plum card base.

I tore a piece of vellum after stamping the sentiment and added it to the card using a special tape for vellum and t really doesn't show.

Thank you for coming by today! By the way, there was no way I was going to throw away the strip of this beautiful paper  Come back tomorrow and see the card I made with it.

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! I love the sentiment on the torn piece of vellum. I looking forward to seeing what you come up with tomorrow, too.

bonnie32002 said...

I agree, gorgeous card! That DP has been showcased perfectly.

Lynette said...

You're right Vicki - beautiful paper! I love the torn vellum, too. Those old techniques should not be forgotten!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty paper. All over great simple, beautiful card.

Pat

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...