Tuesday, October 22, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Perfectly Plaid dp


OK.......I know your first thought is that this isn't "plaid" paper.  It is from the SU pack and these two are the flip sides of the plaid designs.  After making the card I posted yesterday, I realized that Christmas will probably mean giving several gift cards.  This is another really simple design to tuck a gift card into  it.  It's actually a "Gatefold" and the Night of Navy strip of card stock covers the seam where the two folds meet on the front.

I really loved the Christmas Stocking design because some of the ones I make will be used as stocking stuffers.  Below is a picture of the inside of the card.  The navy piece was tucked in temporarily to show how there is a pocket for the gift card.


Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is a neat idea for giving gift cards. I usually make a special box, but these cards would be a lot easier. I like that stocking die. It would work really well on gift tags, too.

Lynette said...

Cool card, Vicki!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...