Sunday, October 6, 2019

WEDDING CARD


Saturday we were invited to a wedding reception for the son of Carol who helps make the 100 holiday cards several times a year.  I sent their daughter a card after they were married this summer and wanted to make something different for her son.

I knew from Carol that a "coral" color was being used as part of the wedding colors.  This was as close as I could come to coral.  The idea came from a card on Pinterest. I enlarged the dimensions slightly so it wouldn't look so small in an A2 envelope.  Instead of leaving the hearts plain, I did emboss them and added the Wedding Wishes by matting it.  I happened to have this ribbon (which is much prettier in person) and loved the way it went with the gold sentiment.

Thank you for coming by today!


1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card. I like the positioning of the hearts. I think you were right to emboss them. The embossing adds so much texture and interest.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...