Thursday, November 21, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Thoughtful Branches


At one of our group gatherings in Des Moines, I stamped off some pieces from the SU Thoughtful Branches stamp set that belonged to a friend.  For this card I had stamped the tree and the two little birds.  I had temporarily attached the one little bird off to the side so I could finish the card when I got home.  Well, the pieces got put off to the side and forgotten.  That was at least a year and a half ago. 

To make a long story shorter, this is what I ended up with.  I am OK with it other than the streak of "snow" that I made across the trunk of the tree. That was poor planning, but at least the two cards have been finished.

Tomorrow my two friends are coming and we're going to be making the 100 Christmas cards. I also have a quick little project for them to each make a gift card holder.  Thank you for coming by today.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This turned out very nice! It really feels good to use up those bits we started long ago, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Barbara

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...