Friday, November 29, 2019

HOLLY MERRY CHRISTMAS


Today is "Black Friday" but you won't find me out in the rush of people pushing and shoving for the best deals.  I'll gladly do my shopping at a more relaxed time.......although from now until Christmas the traffic and people are just going to be there.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is a CASE of a card my friend Lynette made at one time.  The die cut the holly design on a piece of cream card stock, and then I mounted it on a Garden Green card base.  Red Stickles was added to each of the berries which also added sparkle to the design.  I believe the "A Merry Christmas" is from a Stampin' Up! set.

Thank you for coming by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card - thanks for the credit:)

I love all your new cards. Sorry - I've been gone and am just catching up!

Cheryl W said...

What a pretty die! It's a nice size, too, so it can be the focus and not just an embellishment. Great card, Vicki.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!