Friday, November 8, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - Feels Like Frost


I've said it before, but these papers are just so pretty!  I trimmed very little of the dp from all sides and matted it with SU Blushing Bride card stock.  The piece was then added to a white 5" x 6 1/2" card.


While the card was still laying on my craft table, I decided to add some Clear Wink of Stella to the trees and snowy ground.....sorry it doesn't show up in the picture.  Later I thought it would be fun to add a couple of little white bunnies who look like they might be wanting to play.


Thanks for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Yes, those bunnies DO look like they want to play:) I love sparkle!

Cheryl W said...

While that snowy scene is really pretty, I'm not looking forward to shoveling snow and driving on icy roads. I like the addition of your two little bunnies. They add a touch of warmth to the scene.

Wanda said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...