Friday, December 6, 2019

5 CARDS FOR IOWA VETERANS HOME

A few months ago I discovered that the Iowa Veterans Home appreciates cards for the veterans to use when they want to send a card to friends or a loved one.  I always have an abundance of cards on hand and have started sending bunches to them.  The local auxiliary ladies get them delivered for me.  

I had quite a few Christmas cards made up early and decided to put together a package of them to send. The cards below were all from a sheet of Penny Black stickers but I sent a wide variety of designs for them to use.  It's a small gift I can give them for their service to our country.






Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What great cards, Vicki, and a wonderful donation!

Cheryl W said...

So kind of you to donate your cards for veterans to use. They're all lovely, too. I'm certain they really appreciate that someone would help them out in this way.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...