Thursday, December 19, 2019

CAT RETIREMENT CARD


The daughter of one of our friends is retiring and tonight we will be going to a party to celebrate the next chapter of her life.  She has had health problems since having a stroke years ago which it's amazing that she survived.  The struggles she has faced could have left her a very bitter lady, but her spirit has signed through BIG TIME!  So she really deserves this party and now being able to enjoy her life outside of work!

She's a cat lover and has 2 or 3 beautiful special breed cats and my husband asked if I'd be able to make her a card with cats on it.  I have the little Impression Obsession kittens and the SU Cat punch.  After investigating Pinterest, I found one like this with the same colors and loved the layout the person had used so..........here is mine. 

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a special card! I think your friend will love it. I really like that one of the cats is facing a different direction. Cats are independent like that--always doing things their own way. Have a wonderful holiday!

Lynette said...

She sounds like a special person. I'm sure she will love the personalized card you made for her - it's great!

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...