Wednesday, December 18, 2019

CHRISTMAS SWEATER AND MITTENS


I refrained from doing much on-line shopping with the Black Friday sales, but I did get these dies for the sweater (from Hero Arts) and the mittens (from Poppy Stamps).  I thought the set would be fun to do with the Stampin' Up! Perfect Plaid dp and was pretty happy how they came out. 

Once the pieces were cut and the little green inserts put in place, I wasn't sure what to do with them.  In one of my last Stampin' Up! orders I had received the "Tufted" 3D Embossing folder.  The 3D folder took a little time to figure out what "sandwich" to use for embossing the design, but with a little help from a YouTube video it worked and I love the embossing!

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Those are very cute dies. And I love your quilted embossing, too. Fun Christmas card!

Lynette said...

What a great embossing folder, and I love the plaid sweater and mittens.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!