Thursday, December 5, 2019

SPARKLY SNOWMAN


This was a piece which I did last year and was ready to mount onto a card base.  The snowman is a sticker from Elizabeth Crafts Designs.  I added the sticker to double sided adhesive and then covered the entire piece with sparking white glitter.  The design was then colored with Copic markers.  When using Copic markers on glitter I just dab the tips onto the piece because the glitter can ruin the tips of the markers.  

This piece from last year was added to a red card base and a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock was added to the inside for the sentiment.

Thank you for coming by today!



3 comments:

Lynette said...

I am really loving glitter this year:) Cute card.

Cheryl W said...

I don't know that I've ever tried coloring something I've glittered. I know I've colored glitter cardstock, but I think that's a little different from what you did. I really like how your card turned out. Of course, you had me at the first mention of glitter. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it !!

Nancy

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...