Monday, January 27, 2020

CARDS FROM 6 X 6 DP - #1




The last two weeks I have shown cards made from one piece of double sided designer paper.  On some I then used solid colored card stock to mat the pieces or add die cuts/punches. 

The pieces I am using on this week's cards came from a 6 x 6 sheet in a paper pad and I didn't have any card stock that matched the main color so I used additional sheets from the paper pad to mat and die cut pieces.


I believe the sentiment was cut from an Elizabeth Crafts die.  Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Your so creative to create so many cards from such a small piece of DSP. I love seeing what you come up with. I need to give this a try--soon! Thanks so much for all your inspiring creations!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...