Monday, January 20, 2020

ONE SHEET WONDER - Floral Bouquet DP (Card 1 & 2)

These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made.

I'm just having too much fun making multiple cards from one sheet.  This week I will be showing you cards that I made with a new pattern/layout.  Some layouts are very similar to the last one but these are all using the Stampin' Up! Floral Bouquet designer paper.  I have chosen to embellish these differently too.  Below are cards #1 and #2.


Card #1


Card #2 - (Memory Box "Bella Bouquet" die)

Thank you for coming by today!



1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

How fun! Another set of cards. These first two are so pretty. I especially like that second one with the delicate floral die-cut.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...