Monday, February 3, 2020

EASY LAYOUT


I had a 12 x 12 piece of retired Stampin' Up! designer paper that I was actually considering giving away.  Then I happened to see a set of cards made using JustRite products and a 6 x 6 piece of dp.  So here I go again.  For this set of cards I only used the 6 x 6 piece and the layouts are all the very same.  I just changed the sentiments.  Below are pictures of the pattern of how to cut the pieces and a picture of the card samples.  I didn't use the little triangles.   I also wanted to keep these very simple so instead of adding a strip of ribbon or twine, I used a skinny piece of the Marina Mist card stock.



Thank you for coming by today!


Below is

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Great set of cards. You're a master at these one-sheet wonders. I think maybe you should offer a class on them at your local craft shop, if they'd let you.

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...