Tuesday, February 18, 2020

FINISHING TWO CARDS



Months ago I had made several cards with this fold and then added the pieces of dp to the front.  These two had never been finished and were in my card parts.  

For the first one the white butterfly is from a Penny Black die that has three butterflies connected together.  I was able to cut them apart and use the middle one.  

For the second the floral design is from a Stampin' Up! set and was a card piece that had not been finished.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

These turned out beautifully! I love this card design. I need to make some like this for Mother's Day. Hope I can remember it!!!!

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...