Friday, February 14, 2020

NEAT & TANGLED DIE - Gardenia Blooms


 The Valentine cards I made have already been posted so I chose a "Thinking of You" card.

I hadn't used this die in a while.  There was a scrap piece of Yupo paper on my table which had been colored with alcohol inks.  I really like the colors under the portion of die cut flowers.  

I was nearly finished with the card when I noticed there was a tiny black smudge in the upper right corner.  (This happens all too often.)  I grabbed a Martha Stewart border bunch that has little butterflies and punched a strip.  Then I cut one off and added it.  It covered perfectly.  I cut a couple more butterflies to add.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! I love those colors. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty, and I love the addition of those butterflies! Sometimes accidents were meant to happen.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...