Monday, February 17, 2020

STAMPIN' UP - Flower Shop


While I was on browsing on Pinterest, I found a card like this and there was a video.  I probably didn't need to watch the video to do this one but I followed along step-by-step.  

The colors used were Crumb Cake and Crisp Cantelope which I have.  I also had the same Beautifully Baroque & Chevron embossing folders for the backgrounds, the Flower Shop stamp set and the SU doilies. I was all set to go.

Since the base of the card is Crumb Cake, I added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock inside.

The die cut circle was embossed with the Chevron folder. The video showed a sentiment that was added on top of the circle but I chose to use a butterfly from a Martha Stewart punch which had not been used in a very long time.

Thank you for coming by today.

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love this! I haven't had the flower shop flowers and punch out For a long time. Thanks for the pretty reminder.

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty! How great that you had all the right tools and supplies to follow along with the video and make this card. That hardly ever happens. Your addition of the butterfly is a nice touch.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...